With the advent of the new federal legislation as of October 17, it will now be possible for a person or company to address Health Canadato obtain a licence for micro-production of cannabis.This license gives the holder the right to produce cannabis on a maximum area of 200 m2, approximately 2 150 square feet.
Our firm offers turnkey solutions for entrepreneurs who want to start a cannabis micro-production project. Our service offer can cover one or all of the following services and needs:
- Research and localization of a potential production site
- Feasibility Study;
- zoning verification and follow-up with cities;
- Writing business plans for funding opportunities
- Construction Plans for the building, including safety standards with health Canada;
- Plans for interior development, cultivation areas and storage;
- Acquisition of specialized cultivation equipment;
- Drafting of the various safety policies and good production practices (required by health Canada for the licence);
- Complete licence application Service from Health Canada, from the beginning of the application, to the issuance of the licence.
Do not hesitate to contact us to make an appointment. (579) 640-1830